Last week I introduced 7 software tools I use on a daily or weekly basis and believe all direct response companies should be using to become more productive. I am continuing this week’s list with 7 super cool software tools you are going to want to find out more about!
Note – all the links I am providing below go directly to the product source. I have no motives here other than sharing tools that work for me – so enjoy (and make sure you add a comment with your favorite software tools)!
9. Restorer Ultimate (http://www.restorer-ultimate.com) – is a simple yet powerful “do-it-yourself” file recovery solution. This software has saved my butt over the years after hard drive failures and other computer system glitches. Data that I thought was lost was able to be recovered.
10. RingCentral (http://www.ringcentral.com) – is a complete cloud-based phone system businesses and direct response companies can use, which powers your business with comprehensive outbound voice and fax. I’ve used this for years and love the flexibility and convenience of being able to send and receive faxes and voicemails from any computer.
11. Smart Audio Converter (http://www.smartaudioconverter.com) – allows you to convert WMA to MP3, or MP3 to WAV, or between other audio file formats. I use this program to convert audio files to MP3 for info-product development.
12. Smart CD Ripper (http://www.smartccdripper.com) – is a powerful yet easy-to-use software that allows you to extract audio tracks directly from your music CDs to computer files, such as MP3, etc. Another easy-to-use tool from the same company as above. I use this to “rip” CDs and create digital audio files.
13. TeamViewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) – connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. I love being able to connect to my main computer in the office with my iPad from any where in the world! Super convenient and there’s a FREE version!
14. True Box Shot (http://www.trueboxshot.com) – is a set of professional tools to create quality and realistic 3D images of software box shots, e-book covers, CD, DVD cases and member cards. I use the stand-alone version to create product images quickly and easily. Great for all direct response companies creating informational or software products!
15. Zan Image Printer (http://www.zan1011.com) – is installed as a virtual printer driver and allows you to convert printable documents from any application which supports printing into a standard BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, TIFF, or PNG image. This is a great way to print something to include as an image in a PowerPoint presentation or into a format that cannot be edited.
So there you have the remaining 7 software tools I’ve used for years and can highly recommend. I hope you found a gem or two from this list or the previous article post.
Regardless whether you work for or own direct response companies (and regardless of the size of your company) all of the above software tools can assist your business in getting to the next level. When implemented, these tools can assist in increasing speed, organization, and more for direct response companies! Make sure to check them all out today!
Also, are you headed to the Glazer-Kennedy Super Conference in Chicago next week? Make sure to stop by the CopyDoodles booth for the chance to win some very special prizes! Looking forward to seeing you there!
p.s. I’d love to hear what types of software tools other direct response companies are currently using, so please leave your comments below!